Debut Free Mac Video Capture for Mac is the easy way to capture video for Mac. Use Debut for macOS to save captured video on your Mac computer directly to your hard drive. The application allowed the most popular file types, including avi, Flv, Mkv, mpg, and more. Debut Free for Mac is compatible with various devices. These devices include a webcam, IP camera, and even VHS tapes. With the free version of the app, you can add your text or timestamps to the video you have captured. Capture video files on Mac or PC with the video capture software.
Debut Free Mac Screen and Video Recorder 7.62 Crack Download
Add subtitles to your captured videos
The program allows you to add subtitles to your video recordings.
Flexible video output configuration
Choose the size and speed of the photos used to capture the video. The application also allows you to create 4: 3 or 16: 9 videos. This flexibility makes this tool perfect for people who create videos for many different outputs (eg YouTube, CD, or television).
Convenient video color adjustments
When adjusting the color settings and video streaming effects, the results can instantly appear in the main window and be captured when you press record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast, and gamma is perfect for lower-quality cameras whose image quality is not quite correct.
Features and highlights of Debut Free Mac
- Capture video directly to hard drive
- Record videos like avi, WMV, Flv, Mpg, mp4, MOV, and more video formats
- Video capture from a webcam, red IP camera, or video input device (e.g. VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window, or any selected part
- Digital zoom with mouse scroll wheel and drag to scroll the recording window
- The mouse zoom function focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting highlights the cursor location
- Capture solo video or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for video
- Time-lapse video capture
- Create snapshots from a video at any time
- Add your text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the resolution, size, and speed of photos in the video to capture
- Go Directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor software