Overview of Google Backup and Sync 3.56.3802.7766
Using Google Backup is a great way to securely store your files in secure data centers where your files will not be lost. Even if your computer, phone, or tablet crashes, the files you store in Google Drive remain safe. Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that interest you to Google Drive. Start with 15 GB of storage. You can also download AIDA64 All Editions 6.
Google Backup and Sync 3.56.3802.7766 Crack Free Download for Windows
Google Drive helps you access your files faster by recognizing objects in images and text in scanned documents. View over 30 file types right in your browser, including HD videos, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop, even if the software is not installed on your computer. If you’re using Chrome, you can run Drive offline to create, edit, and annotate documents, presentations, and drawings, and view spreadsheets when there is no network connection. You may also be interested in downloading Valentina Studio Pro 11.
Google backup and sync features 3.56.3802.7766
- Here are some cool features that you may experience after installing Google Backup and
- Sync 3.55.3625.9414 Free Download Please note that features may vary and are dependent on whether they are supported by your system.
- Create, analyze, and build things with more Google apps
- Open and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations on your phone or tablet.
- Quickly create, access, and organize notes, lists, and photos with Google Keep.
- Take a survey or quickly create a team list with a simple online form. Then check the results, neatly organized in a spreadsheet.
- Add color to your documents, presentations, and websites with easy-to-create tables and charts.
- Develop scripts to enhance your favorite apps like Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Calendar, and Gmail.
- Before installing Google Backup and Sync 3.55.3625.9414 Free Download, you should know if your PC meets the minimum or recommended system requirements:
Windows 7 and later
Version 10.7 (Lion) or later
Currently, Google Drive is not available for Linux. Linux users can still access Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com or through the Google Drive mobile app.
Mobile devices and tablets
Android 4.0 and above
- Chrome (as of 11/10/2014, the current versions are: 3.56.3802.7766 (Windows) and
- 38.0.2125.111 (Mac)
- Firefox (as of 10/11/2014, the current version is 33.1)
- Safari (not compatible with Windows)
- Internet Explorer (current version is IE 11).
Google Backup and Sync Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Google Backup and Sync 3.55.3625.9414
- Name of setting file:
- Size: 54MB, 57MB (due to constant updating of background file size or name may vary)
- Configuration type: offline installer / full standalone configuration
- Compatibility Architecture: 64-bit (x64) 32-bit (x86)
- Google Backup & Sync 3.55.3625.9414 Free Download
How to install Google Backup and Sync 3.56.3802.7766
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR, WinZip, or the default Windows command.
- Open the installer, accept the terms, and then install the software.
- If you have any problems, you can get help in the requests section.
How to download Google backup and sync 3.56.3802.7766
- Click the download button below and you will be taken to the next page.
- On the next page, you have to wait 10 seconds for the download button.
- Click the Download Now button to start the download.
- Enjoy and Bookmark our website, visit us every day for the latest high-quality downloads.